IF I CAN HELP YOU WITH WRITING. . .



Please message me if you need a letter of recommendation for college or if you need a little help with any sort of writing.





For a LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION:

  • Your résumé is helpful!
  • Tell me what strengths you wish highlighted; what you are most proud of.
  • What do you envision yourself doing ten years from now? (Dream a little...)
  • Share a favorite quote and explain it.
  • Remind me what your Research Paper was about. (To be strong in research impresses!)
  • Be sure to share with me any hardship, family illness, loss, personal struggle that you are now or have been going through. I don't want to pry, but this question is always asked on college admission questionnaires, and it is a strong point to show your resilience and perseverance.
  • If you need me to MAIL a rec letter, it would be very kind of you to send me addressed envelopes and stamps. (My address is 7915 Hickory Mill Ct., Houston, TX 77095). Most applications are online now, but a few are not.
  • I will not be sending the rec letter directly to you. I will be sending it to the university. Generally speaking, a rec letter is never shared with the student. Please be assured that I will write a positive, glowing letter about you.
Thanks for a wonderful, unforgettable year! Below is an animoto I made to try to capture the spirit of the Class of 2016!  (Sorry that I missed some projects.)

https://animoto.com/play/S9T37lsbsChA5p4qkzT05g


*        *       *        *      *       *