Please e-mail me if you need a letter of recommendation for college or if you need a little help with any sort of writing.
For a LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION:
- Your résumé is helpful!
- Tell me what strengths you wish highlighted; what you are most proud of.
- Remind me what your Research Paper was about. (To be strong in research impresses!)
- Be sure to share with me any hardship, family illness, loss, personal struggle that you are now or have been going through. I don't want to pry, but this question is always asked on college admission questionnaires, and it is a strong point to show your resilience and perseverance.
- If you need me to MAIL a rec letter, it would be very kind of you to send me addressed envelopes and stamps. (My address is 10014 Jademont Lane, Houston 77070). Most applications are online now, but a few are not.
- I will not be sending the rec letter directly to you. I will be sending it to the University. Generally speaking, a rec letter is never shared with the student. Please be assured that I will write a positive, glowing letter about you.
* * * * * *